22nd Warbirds over Delaware

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Wish I were going again! I went last year and it was worth it. Went in 2009 as well and I've come to expect nothing but a great show. I know many of the great folks who show up for it. If you like warbirds at all you should attend.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Its really not that bad. 3.5 hours or so. For a single day... no. I usually stay at least one night. There is nothing quite like the night life of a large fly-in.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Well then I guess I will have to charge a few batteries...... Build my F15, fix my 18 and if my quad is done, but I doubt it and bring them out to fly.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Yeah, so hang around after 5 or so and just jump in. Adam Lilley may have is famous potato cannon ready to shoot you down! Seriously fun times.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Ok guys... I expect FREQUENT picture uploads and updates of this event. So very sad I cannot make it. Hope the weather pans out. The front coming in past me tonight looks to be a bear.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Alright guys here is some of the pictures I've got. Ill post up some of my favorites and I'll post the link to the folder. There are a bunch of short vids that I have to make into one big video. Also the video of Mac hodges flying is on there.
DSCF4210.JPG DSCF4212.JPG DSCF4215.JPG DSCF4220.JPG DSCF4227.JPG DSCF4228.JPG DSCF4230.JPG DSCF4232.JPG DSCF4235.JPG DSCF4236.JPG DSCF4249.JPG DSCF4252.JPG DSCF4254.JPG DSCF4255.JPG DSCF4258.JPG DSCF4260.JPG DSCF4271.JPG DSCF4272.JPG DSCF4285.JPG DSCF4288.JPG DSCF4294.JPG DSCF4298.JPG DSCF4299.JPG DSCF4300.JPG DSCN0005.JPG DSCN0006.JPG
They Zero is Macs
http://www.mediafire.com/#73vk3cfx3d67j

Last edited:

earthsciteach

I'll be uploading my pics to flickr this evening (hopefully). I had a GREAT time! We met some very cool folks, saw AMAZING aircraft, and I learned that I want BIGGER airplanes. I am so impressionable.

And speaking of Hodges.... Here we are saying 'Hi' to our illustrious forum dictator. Mac is under the impression the FlyingMonkey is a nice guy... :confused: ;)

Attachments

• From Hodges to Flying Monkey.jpg
    From Hodges to Flying Monkey.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12