2nd Flitetest Build and Maiden Flight

Hineybadger

Maiden Flight Video of my 2nd build (Commuter). Took me a while to get the CG correct but I think I'm almost there. This is my 1st build that has wheels and makes taking off and landing a challenge with no steering available. All in all she flew very well. Gonna work on getting the nose a little heavier and see if she flies even better.

Next build I'm planning to go a little larger that fares better in windy conditions. The mini's are fun but a challenge to fly if there is some wind.

Video is below.

mach1 rc

Master member
Maiden Flight Video of my 2nd build (Commuter). Took me a while to get the CG correct but I think I'm almost there. This is my 1st build that has wheels and makes taking off and landing a challenge with no steering available. All in all she flew very well. Gonna work on getting the nose a little heavier and see if she flies even better.

Next build I'm planning to go a little larger that fares better in windy conditions. The mini's are fun but a challenge to fly if there is some wind.

Video is below.

Great plane and nice landing👍 I really want build the commuter. You should try the pietonpol. It's a great plane to handle the wind and it slows down really nice for landings.