3 Axis Flight Controller

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Does anyone have or use(used0 one of these? I picked one up to see if it would help with my terrible hand launching technique and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it
1631628832400.png

Byrdman

Not that one but I just bought one of these on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N7K6JJB/?tag=lstir-20. Where did you get that one?

I put it in the Simple Cub I crashed this morning, so I don't have it dialed in yet. I think it is the Rx and not the gyro because it worked great on the bench last night.

I'm just getting back in the hobby after about a year lay off, so I bought it so that that I can use it to get up in the air, turn off and on, depending on how I'm doing. Lots of people saying they work great, but I'm just scratching the surface on one.

Byrdman

IMO, they will work and work well when dialed in. I also have an old KK2.0 I took off a drone I had laying around. I flashed it with OpenAero a few weeks ago, but again, I have not played with it enough. I have a Simple Stick I'm thinking of using it with since there is more room and easier access to the board.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
...if it would help with my terrible hand launching technique....
A stabilizer with auto leveling will be a great help with taking off, not sure if your stabilizer has auto level.
Your stabilizer will be a great benefit in the wind, it may be some help with takeoff.