3D lab prints Focke-Wulf TA 152 H

Matagami Designs

Master member
So I was gifted this already started Ta152 over the weekend and a spool of pla. Has anyone printed one of these before? Looking at it I'm a bit surprised there is no carbon fiber spar insert for the wing? Seems like not too much structure but I suppose we will find out.
20210329_082038.jpg

Matagami Designs

Master member
Getting closer. Glued most everything in place now. The left wing tip cured slightly up but other than that it's looking alright. Not the best quality prints on some of these parts, but I didn't want to mess around for hours finding the perfect settings. The provided gcode works just a bit stringy and a few issues at the Z seam. But should be flight worthy... unless it's not. 😅 Also spent time making a series harness so when the new 3s 1300 batteries show up I can run this on 6s. 😬 It's weird when I first got into this hobby I hated doing any soldering now it seems somewhat relaxing. Lol😅 Although I did screw up the harness the 1st time around and had to go back and flip + and - on one of the connectors... that's annoying. 🤨 Anyways just need to finish the electronics and find some m5 bolts/nuts to attach the wing then it should be ready for its maiden flight.
20210403_213409.jpg