3D Printed Boeing Secret Stealth *PROJECT*

20180630_221552.jpg
20180630_221545.jpg

This is my most ambitious project yet... I have had a 3D printer for about a year and a half and have had many attempts to create a 3D printable aircraft with little success to date. UNTILL NOW.
I have been working on this model for a little over a week and it is to a point now where I am happy with the outside design and I am now ready to start creating controll surfaces and internal structure and servo mounts and a hatch and..... you see where this is going.
I hope to have this finished by FFOhio 2018 and i am just looking for some feedback and to get some hype going.
I am thinking i wanna run this on a Turnigy 2826 2200kv motor with a 6045 prop and a 3s 1000mah battery, but getting the cg right might mean a bigger battery. or something like that
also thinking of doing only 3 servos, one for elevator and 1 for each aileron so i can include flaps/spoilers because if this thing flies at all its gonna be fast and im not sure about the whole landing portion of it without some way of slowing down.
ANY feedback is very much welcomed.

20180701_195110.jpg

I printed a 50% model of my drawing and I am very very pleased with how everything is looking and excited to continue with this project. I think my next step is ether creating the motor mount and hole for the wires, or the ailerons and the internal wing structure!