3D Printed POWERUP 3.0 Plane Weird Flight Characteristics (First Post)

Hi. I'm new to the Flite Test forums but I've been in a few others before so I have some experience. This post is about a video I made on my YouTube channel here:
I'd like to talk about some weird flight characteristics I experienced with this plane. When I first threw the plane it would immediately bank around until it was upside-down and then stop spinning and go into the ground. I managed to make them less noticeable by giving the plane an absurd amount of dihedral and making my vertical stabilizers bigger. But what I want to know is why it goes upside-down in the first place and how to prevent/fix it in the future without sacrificing lost of lift from the dihedral. If anyone knows something that can help please let me know. Thanks!

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
This must have been buried quickly, Welcome to the forums! I don't think too many folks here have a Powerup. I just picked a 3.0 and a dart up for of my boys. a big part is that fluid dynamics doesn't scale with your plane. so bigger stabilizers makes sense... As far as flipping over... I offer little. (top heavy, and imbalanced/unstable... but It beats me how from here. Great job working hard on the testing.

How much does/did your plane weigh?

Max Xu has been a proponent for designs moving beyond paper airplanes for the Powerups. in his Wright flyer model video he includes this guide for 3.0 models:
1563459009788.png