49 days accident free

sumone

can't help but feel this section is like like one of those signs you might see in a workplace
dry-erase-safety-tracker-signs-safety-first-we-ve-been-accident-free-for-days-l5338-lg.jpg
No posts for a while that's got to be a good thing right ?:D

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I fly about 3-4 times a week year round in the Seattle area, unfortunately I tend to push the limits at times and have been accident free for 5 days now! But, I haven't totaled a plane in over a month or more now...

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I fly about 3-4 times a week year round in the Seattle area, unfortunately I tend to push the limits at times and have been accident free for 5 days now! But, I haven't totaled a plane in over a month or more now...

@nhk750 That's a fair amount of flying. Where are you doing this flying if you don't mind my asking? I'm going to be relocating to Seattle the middle of next month and I'll be looking for a place.

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I fly in a school field near my house and belong to a club too, lake Sawyer Hawks RC and fly at Flaming Guyser State park also as they have an rc runway there. Our climate is wet, but warm enough to fly between rain storms.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I fly in a school field near my house and belong to a club too, lake Sawyer Hawks RC and fly at Flaming Guyser State park also as they have an rc runway there. Our climate is wet, but warm enough to fly between rain storms.

Nice. Thanks. I also found Marymoor R/C Club. Funny about the climate as I'll be leaving near perfect climate behind. :cool: