4ch old speedster

Modfather

Hey just wondering if any one has A. Built a non dihedral old speedster?. And / or B. Built as a 4ch? I have changed
20191020_115022.jpg
20191020_115040.jpg
20191020_115001.jpg
up the wing and made into a 4ch version but before I 100% glue everything just wonder if any one has try and trouble if any occured. Thanks in advance

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hey just wondering if any one has A. Built a non dihedral old speedster?. And / or B. Built as a 4ch? I have changed View attachment 145919 View attachment 145920 View attachment 145921 up the wing and made into a 4ch version but before I 100% glue everything just wonder if any one has try and trouble if any occured. Thanks in advance
I’ve never done it, but I have definitely thought about it! I feel like this is what flitetest did with the sportster kind of. Eager to see how it does. What you have so far looks really good👍

Tc Concepts

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Hey just wondering if any one has A. Built a non dihedral old speedster?. And / or B. Built as a 4ch? I have changed View attachment 145919 View attachment 145920 View attachment 145921 up the wing and made into a 4ch version but before I 100% glue everything just wonder if any one has try and trouble if any occured. Thanks in advance
I would eliminated the rudder (unless your planning to do ground take offs) , just go bank and yank it will reduce the weight slightly eliminating the servo. You could have also gone with a single servo centrally mounted on the wing, with L - shape pivoted brackets to actuate the ailerons excuse the crude drawing but you get the idea.
20211020_010142.jpg

boogieloo

Aren't you adding the electronics part? You didn't buy the Transmitter and the receiver along with the receivers yet. What's the haps? And the engine and servos. I think this kit comes separately. Flite Test Store. This model Airplane looks like an easy build. I think I can get it up and going. How much does this total project cost? Give me specific numbers. I need another battery that cost about $120 dollars. Just to be on the safe side of enough mAhours to fly it. You need a Y extension wire to connect those two servos to one port. That's one problem. The receiver will see it as one.

Last edited: