52 Builds

herbertjalarcon

Elite member
I realized last night I have been in this hobby about 30 weeks, and I have built way more than 30 planes (with all the replacements...hahahaha)...
and I've already built 4 planes this year... Super bee, Tiny Trainer (as a glider), P-38, and my Toy Hauler...So.....
My goal is to build 1 plane a week this year...52 builds...
Today starts week 5, and I'm building the Mini F-22 after work...

Here are pics of what I've built so far, just to catch up!

Attachments

• GOPR4290.JPG
    GOPR4290.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4288.JPG
    GOPR4288.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4304.JPG
    GOPR4304.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I realized last night I have been in this hobby about 30 weeks, and I have built way more than 30 planes (with all the replacements...hahahaha)...
and I've already built 4 planes this year... Super bee, Tiny Trainer (as a glider), P-38, and my Toy Hauler...So.....

Wow, that's very ambitious, I wish you good luck!!
Are you going to do just ft designs or some community designs as well?

herbertjalarcon

Elite member
I've got most of the FT planes I want, so I'll rebuild some of those, I like to mess around and design my own, so I'll do that, any new FT master's series, (I have a Spitfire on Pre-order), and once a month I build a plane at the airfield as a demo, so I do something simple to give away...I build pretty fast, not super pretty! hahahaha...I don't think it will be a problem...and should be lots of fun!

K3V0

Elite member
That is great goal for the year! From the thread title I thought you were going to make a playing card themed plane ♠️♥️♣️♦️😆. I guess you will have a deck of planes at the end of this, time for sky poker?

herbertjalarcon

Elite member
That is great goal for the year! From the thread title I thought you were going to make a playing card themed plane ♠️♥️♣️♦️😆. I guess you will have a deck of planes at the end of this, time for sky poker?
DUUUUUUUDE! That is a great Idea...I'll build minis, mid-sized and some monster planes, and take the pics and turn them into "playing cards"
hahahahahaha

herbertjalarcon

Elite member

Ok...looking at an actual calendar, today is the first day of week 5, 2020...So... here is my build for the week...the mini F-22...was supposed to start it a couple of days ago, but didn't build it until last night...couldn't sleep...
I'll paint it today, and maiden it on Saturday!

Attachments

• GOPR4318.JPG
    GOPR4318.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4320.JPG
    GOPR4320.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4323.JPG
    GOPR4323.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4324.JPG
    GOPR4324.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Ok...looking at an actual calendar, today is the first day of week 5, 2020...So... here is my build for the week...the mini F-22...was supposed to start it a couple of days ago, but didn't build it until last night...couldn't sleep...
Looks great! I’ve built 4 of the big ones, but not the mini yet.

herbertjalarcon

Elite member
Ok...last post until the maiden flight...got her painted...pretty sad I know...but it looks good from 10ft! hahahahaha

Attachments

• GOPR4326.JPG
    GOPR4326.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0