65 year ago, I flew a plane on a string...

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Okay I pulled the pin and ordered tiny trainer and a Spektrum 6 channel transmitter and compatible receiver. Due in next Tuesday.

So 2 questions.

On this board do you do build posts and do you need another, "I built an Tiny Trainer post" ? :)

Second question, if i should fail, flop, get frustrated or bored, is there a place here to sell this gear off? :(

1) There's ALWAYS room for another build post. :) It's a way to learn, and just writing it down, sometimes you realize little mistakes, or find something that you could do better because you wrote it down. :)

2) First - if you fail/flop, know that EVERYONE does with this hobby at some point. Either you roll a plane into the ground, or you have a part fail mid-flight, causing a crash...Things will happen. Don't let it cause you to completely give up the hobby. But, if you are going to get rid of gear, yes - there is a spot for that.

Bricks

Master member
When building try and keep it as light as you can in other words DO NOT USE EXCESIVE hot glue, do not spend a ton of time painting and making it ultra pretty adds weight ad some color tape to determine up from down and go for it . Have fun everyone crashes it is part of the addiction, crashes teach how to repair, which is part of the whole experience. That is what is nice about foam board FT planes couple of $ of foam.

I am 71 years old. I am no kid. So, why have i check tracking progress on my shipment from flite have a dozen times since yesterday, and why do I feel like a kid on Christmas morning? Was that someone at the door? No its still morning, and delivery isn't until afternoon. does UPS ever come early?

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I am 71 years old. I am no kid. So, why have i check tracking progress on my shipment from flite have a dozen times since yesterday, and why do I feel like a kid on Christmas morning? Was that someone at the door? No its still morning, and delivery isn't until afternoon. does UPS ever come early?

LOL just wait until you start spreading everything out to build it and your significant other goes, "Really? How much longer is this going to go on? There's stuff ALL OVER!" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

LOL just wait until you start spreading everything out to build it and your significant other goes, "Really? How much longer is this going to go on? There's stuff ALL OVER!" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Nope, got that part covered. Going to have Granddaughter help me, and she can do no wrong.