80% FT Viggen

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Ok thanks ill put that one aside then. Trin the finish my 67% mustang right now. Maybe another day or so then its on to the 80% spit

JohnRambozo

To be honest? I basically never fly it. When I'm packing my stuff up to go fly it doesn't even cross my mind 'I should fly my 80% Viggen.' This is partially because it's not easy to fly at slow speeds, at all. But mostly it's because I love the other planes I have more.

The full size Viggen is 100x more stable and I'd probably recommend that over the 80%.

That take off was impressive and a bit mind boggling. How did you even get it to stop spinning when it was right side up? It looked really cool and stable at high speeds, but this may be a case of: Can it be done? Yes! Should it be done? Probably not.

jayz 84

Yay prob not but my set up would be 80+ grams lighter less prop idk thinking about not doing it and putting the motor on my A10Warthog im tring to peace back together

laury415

I was thinking about trying the 80% Viggen. I have 2 questions;
1) Do you know if these plans will work with a 64mm edf?
2) I went to print the plans using the Poster method, but the ruler provided on the 3rd pdf didn't come out right. Is that ruler supposed to be accurate? I set up the printer to 100%.

Thanks,

Laury