__

Are you in?

• Total voters

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Hey guys so just yesterday morning I finished the plans for the Sig Kadet.
And I thought just how cool it would be to do a group build of this incredible icon of RC planes.
If you want to join in say so, and then we can get started. I'm thinking it starts Saturday next week.
So you've all got time to print the plans and get them ready.
If you want tiled plans let me know. Oh yea and also the plans are in the resource section, latest one so far.

Matthew
Let's celebrate this iconic plane with a great icon made in foam😂.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
here are the A1 pages that you can print as is or you can tile to do 8 A4 pages.
please note, you must tape the 2 spar pieces together. i couldn't fit the entire spar onto 1 A1 page so i split it into 2 equal parts.. just remember to tape them together

CrshNBrn

Elite member
Hey guys so just yesterday morning I finished the plans for the Sig Kadet.
And I thought just how cool it would be to do a group build of this incredible icon of RC planes.
If you want to join in say so, and then we can get started. I'm thinking it starts Saturday next week.
So you've all got time to print the plans and get them ready.
If you want tiled plans let me know. Oh yea and also the plans are in the resource section, latest one so far.

Matthew
Let's celebrate this iconic plane with a great icon made in foam😂.

Just printed the plans, Matthew. Start building on Nov 27th, after the turkey haze wears off?

CrshNBrn

Elite member
Awesome 👍👍.. yup group build starts 27th unless you want to start earlier.
Which plans did you print??

The A1 plans from your post above. Are those the right ones? I just started on the 13th Squadron's Betty bomber, but will pick up with your Sig Kadet next.