A-10 build video

edster7

I just splurged and bouught the FT A-10 speed build kit. Anyone know when the build video is coming out?

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Ok. I'm not too proud to admit that I am jealous. Just Rock It! and get video. That's all I ask. :love:

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Build video should be out soon. I think the arctic ops video was technically the release video for the A-10, so I would expect the video to come out soon.

skymaster

Elite member
I wonder if they would make a kit with only the laser cut wood parts for the a 10. so if i wanted to make the plane my self and i would just order the laser cut wood parts like the spars and the parts that hold the motors?

FDS

Elite member
I expect they will, many of the other laser cut bits have been sold separately. Why not ask that on the official build/plans thread when it comes out? This might actually be a plans build that works with European 5mm dense foamboard.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I wonder if they would make a kit with only the laser cut wood parts for the a 10. so if i wanted to make the plane my self and i would just order the laser cut wood parts like the spars and the parts that hold the motors?
If I heard Josh correctly in the video they will be selling or are planning to sell the wood bits separately

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor

To my knowledge there is one on the way. I think it was mentioned in the build video.

Bob A

I have watched the complete build video, amazing! It's nice to have the plans but Better to buy the kit and follow the video as you build the plane. Nexr, paint the plane before you fly it, you'll appreciate it much more. Sort of like building a balsa kit; you must cover and finishe before you fly.

Bob