A 12 month progress video

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice compilation video mate.

Good progress over the year too. I need to make more effort to have bigger goals for 2020 and not just randomly go out to fly.

ebeez

Nice compilation video mate.

Good progress over the year too. I need to make more effort to have bigger goals for 2020 and not just randomly go out to fly.
Thank you mu friend!! My goal for 2020 is to take more risks.. get more creative. Need top wrap my tiny brain around how to accomplish some of the cool tricks I see in all the other posts.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I am planning the same thing. Its best to break the tricks down into sections. LeDrib / Rotor Riot did a good episode on breaking down tricks. Then they just did another recently with Vanover to break down a trick he uses. Nice process to work by.

I need to develop a plan to get and keep me focused to learn and grow. I got lazy and just randomly go out ripping packs with no real purpose or direction.

Anyways Have a great Christmas. Hope Santa brings you more flying toys for the coming year.

ebeez

I am planning the same thing. Its best to break the tricks down into sections. LeDrib / Rotor Riot did a good episode on breaking down tricks. Then they just did another recently with Vanover to break down a trick he uses. Nice process to work by.

I need to develop a plan to get and keep me focused to learn and grow. I got lazy and just randomly go out ripping packs with no real purpose or direction.

Anyways Have a great Christmas. Hope Santa brings you more flying toys for the coming year.
Thanks brother!!! hope you had a great Christmas.. hope you have an awesome 2020!!