A Few Of My Flying Videos.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Nice vids tallflyer.

My little brother didn´t buy that particular sea plane you used. But he got the Hobbyking Coota now.
I just glued the the wings on with him. Hopefully he´ll be able to fly it and also make some flights on water with it (you can click 3 wheels into the fuselage if you want to fly on land for first practising before going onto the water)

But nice stuff there!

Unfortunately I was a little dissapointed with the quality of some preglued things, but I´d still get it due to the unbelievable low costs.

tallflyer

Mentor
Life slowed down enough I got the chance to go flying yesterday :)
here is a video I shot of my New wmparkflyers McFoamy

I need to do some little tweeks to this plane an she is going to be all dialed in!
Im also playing around with a new video editing software program Corel VideoStudio Pro X4

georgiapicton

Hobbyking J3 Cub 1400mm EPO second Flight. Ripped the suspension for the landing gear off with the high grass. The plane is 4S set up with 70okV motor, 12X9 2 blade prop, 45A ESC on 4S 2200mAh 20C blue lipo lipo. 9X Turnigy radio and 6ch flysky receiver. CG at 65mm from leading edge was spot on. Draws about 22 amps at WOT. AUW 1750g. Taped wing ends to save the edges. Very easy to take off. Intermediate plane with little dihedral. Very responsive ailerons and rudder. Flew Great, definitely not a slow plane, you need room to slow it down and touch down. Maybe some flaps could be added. This is great fun to fly and develop skills with, I'm very happy to have this plane.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Great video geordiapicton!

You are learning very quickly! On my second flight I was nowhere near as good as you are!!!

Congrats and merry christmas!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
georgiapicton;1163412X9 said:
2 blade prop,

you need room to slow it down and touch down.

Maybe some flaps could be added.

Try playing with the throttle at low speeds. Don't shut the throttle all the way off. The slow spinning propeller will actually act like a brake, especially with as large a prop as you are using.

Also, is that the recommended battery? It might be a little heavy, and that would cause you to be flying faster than the plane "should".

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
georgiapicton,

When I was looking for a plane a few months ago, I watched this vid on YouTube. I thought this would be a good beginner plane, but then I found the Bixler. :)

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Tallflyer,
I'm currently building a Hobbyking Galaxy when I can get a few minutes here and there. Do you have any tips?