A Few Of My Flying Videos.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
TallFlyer! Great to have you on the forum!

Will you be posting some of your builds on here as well?

tallflyer

Mentor
Flyingmonkey

Build threads coming soon! I too have a partnership with Hobbyking and a few Online Vendors so I will post some build threads and other stuff here. I just started a new Job so that is keeping me Busy but I am making some time for the RC stuff again! thanks for making me feel welcome.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
3D flying: the art of having ailerons bigger than wings...

Andre, this guy is a bit of a legend. He's been working with 3D foam designs, for at least as long as I've been online.

I'm quite excited to have him joining us here.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Andre, this guy is a bit of a legend. He's been working with 3D foam designs, for at least as long as I've been online.

I'm quite excited to have him joining us here.

Yup. He's really an awesome pilot, also great designs. I really like the art on the Yak55! Plus the flying capabilities!

tallflyer

Mentor
Here is another Video of my Hobby King Tristania from my other Youtube account this plane does Rolling circles so sweet!

tallflyer

Mentor
Here is a video of My Slofly22

This plane rolls so fast you have to be on your game or she gets out of Control fast!

tallflyer

Mentor
Here is My Sloyak I designed this plane around a Slofly28 plane with a Yak body! (I made the wings bigger pushed them out to 30"") plane is built out of 9mm 1.3# epp foam and is still one of my favorite planes

tallflyer

Mentor
Note this was the plane I learned how to do rolling circles on! If you watch any of my new videos I shot after this video I can do them so much better then I could when this was shot.

Last edited:

tallflyer

Mentor
Also on the yak video you still see me flying with a 500mah pack (my new battery of choice is a 350mah 25-30c lipo to save a little weight and get better performance!

tallflyer

Mentor
Flying on the water with the Hobby King Swamp Dawg Airboat this was the test run in my Swimming pool! stay tuned for more video action coming soon!

tallflyer

Mentor
Notice at the start of the video the water in the pool is like glass this little boat sure chops ups the water.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
tallflyer, I ended up getting one of those EP 400's and it is a great flying little plane. I was concerned before getting it, because of how pitchy it is on most youtube videos. It's actually quite a docile flyer. And it lands like a dream.