• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A fun review of the Blitz Works A-10.

earthsciteach

That was awesome! I'm almost finished rebuilding the one I sent you a pic of. I just need to replace two stripped servos. Can't wait to fly it!

earthsciteach

I am very impressed with the plane. Its a bank and yank, though. I think a plane of this size could benefit from having rudder control. I'll be adding that to the plane I am working on.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

How creative was that?!?!?!

"This plane is BUUUUSTED up" lololololol

I loved how they cut b/wn the review and the action scenes. I love the reviewer, I need to get my kids involved in my next boring video lol.

Kids are great. This kid is definitly cute. I have seen her do others, the wild hawk comes to mind, and I always seem to be giggling throught it. Love the camera view pointing to the plane that was awesome

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
I am very impressed with the plane. Its a bank and yank, though. I think a plane of this size could benefit from having rudder control. I'll be adding that to the plane I am working on.
Odd, I thought the rudder servo was cut right into the tail on this one. It's a 5 channel system.

earthsciteach

Channel 4 is steerable nose wheel. It would simply be a matter using a y harness to connect the nose gear servo to the rudder servo.