A fun review of the Blitz Works A-10.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I found this while looking up videos about one of the A-10s sold by Banana Hobby...

earthsciteach

That was awesome! I'm almost finished rebuilding the one I sent you a pic of. I just need to replace two stripped servos. Can't wait to fly it!

earthsciteach

I am very impressed with the plane. Its a bank and yank, though. I think a plane of this size could benefit from having rudder control. I'll be adding that to the plane I am working on.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

How creative was that?!?!?!

"This plane is BUUUUSTED up" lololololol

I loved how they cut b/wn the review and the action scenes. I love the reviewer, I need to get my kids involved in my next boring video lol.

Fishbonez

Kids are great. This kid is definitly cute. I have seen her do others, the wild hawk comes to mind, and I always seem to be giggling throught it. Love the camera view pointing to the plane that was awesome

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Watch out Bixler, this girl is going to move in and show Josh Scott how things are done :p

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I am very impressed with the plane. Its a bank and yank, though. I think a plane of this size could benefit from having rudder control. I'll be adding that to the plane I am working on.

Odd, I thought the rudder servo was cut right into the tail on this one. It's a 5 channel system.

earthsciteach

Channel 4 is steerable nose wheel. It would simply be a matter using a y harness to connect the nose gear servo to the rudder servo.