A happy dilemma

earthsciteach

Ha ha! Actually, I really don't know what I want. But, that's not because I don't want anything - its because there is so much out there that I don't know where to begin!

I have the same problem when I walk into a bookstore. I go in with an unclear idea of what I'm looking for and become overwhelmed with the selection. That's my ADD.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
A couple or three hundred buck onto you Paypal balance for parts as you need them is always good.
That and a stack of foam and you're good for the winter ;)

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Please give us a review on this!! Will it carry any weight? Camera?

Soon I will review it in a new thread. They are a blast, but know that I have only run 3 batteries through it in the two days since I got it. I can already do a flip AND recover which is something I would NOT try with my DJI clones.
Bang Good has a camera for it that is larger than the standard keychain camera (keychain is what I will test with so it should be fine).

Thurmond

earthsciteach

PaulT - That is definitely a beauty! She looks like a fun flier, too. As I was reading the reviews, a "One Time Price" window popped up. I had to drop it in my cart. Really, I didn't have a choice, did I? Thanks for the link!

Thurmond - I always laughed when I saw the name, Banggood. I figured it was just a funny instance of language translation. But, then I looked into everything they sell. I think it is definitely named appropriately! :eek:

earthsciteach

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!! Its happening, again! So, PaulT sold me on the Durafly Monocoupe. Now, it only makes sense that I drop a few more minor items into my cart to ride along from HKUSA. I said to myself the other night, "You need to make a list of things you need to order." I didn't listen to me. Now, I can't remember what I needed to order! Drat!

Last edited:

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Thurmond - I always laughed when I saw the name, Banggood. I figured it was just a funny instance of language translation. But, then I looked into everything they sell. I think it is definitely named appropriately! :eek:

Yes I noticed that minute fact as well. ;)

Thurmond

earthsciteach

While watching the video for the Monocoupe, I noticed a strange figure walking through the shot for a very brief moment. As I was focused on the airplane in flight, my impression was that someone in an astronaut outfit briefly appeared on camera. I backed up the video and took this screen capture. :confused:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 5.16.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 5.16.22 PM.png
    562.7 KB · Views: 36

earthsciteach

Creepy stuff. When my Monocoupe arrives, I'm going to be sure and carry a baseball bat or riot shotgun in the event this monster shows up. Rule #2 - Double Tap.