A horrid vision popped into my head this morning

earthsciteach

I'm not really sure what you said there, Thurmond. I assume you were testing some home made fuel by using biological processes prior to writting it. However, from your geek-romanticism, I was able to ascertain that I would need Scotty to calibrate the KK2 Hyperspace drive unit prior to flight.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I'm not really sure what you said there, Thurmond. I assume you were testing some home made fuel by using biological processes prior to writting it. However, from your geek-romanticism, I was able to ascertain that I would need Scotty to calibrate the KK2 Hyperspace drive unit prior to flight.

I must be Psy-hic:rolleyes:. I knew you would come to that conclusion! :applause:

Actually, it was, in fact just a sugar and caffeine rush from too much homemade Dr. Pepper .

Thurmond

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Earthsciteach challenged me to design a specific multicopter frame myself in order to save a lot of money.

It is a mix between the TBS Discovery and the OFM Seeker / MF Locust (goodluckbuy.com)

DJI style arms, alternative X motor layout. Designed for GoPro + FPV.

Here is a preview:

quadR6_zpsfbcd2b5e.jpeg

quadR7_zps7a678ada.jpeg

Allow me to be proud of my 3D modeling skills.

earthsciteach

Well, its not a house for a couple of gringos, but it looks pretty good. Your 3d talents are most impressive!

Now, what are you going to build it out of???

earthsciteach

Let me be perfectly clear. I am not encouraging the proliferation of these hellish devices. Upon reviewing young Andre's materials list with large price tag, I was merely encouraging some good old DIY to save money.

Tritium

I have used Tritium since my days playing Delta Force Online quite a few years ago now. ;)
Weapon of choice "Barrett Light 50" (M82).:cool:

Thurmond

Tritium

Let me be perfectly clear. I am not encouraging the proliferation of these hellish devices. Upon reviewing young Andre's materials list with large price tag, I was merely encouraging some good old DIY to save money.

Closet Multi-copter Flyer! :p

Thurmond

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
So have you ordered your V929 yet teach? Will bind with your 9x. I've flown mine so much over the last few days that my tx is down to 11.7V after a fresh charge mid last week...

earthsciteach

I do not conceal my actions. Concealment is a tactic of the Dark Side. Now, there is a 1/4 scale Piper Cub and JR radio in need of a new home. Help me out with this!