A personal THANK YOU to the forums

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I want to take a minute or two of your time so that I can personally thank each and every one of you for making this forum what it is.
I know I've come off as a grump at times and probably was having a rather "bad" day, so apologizes to anyone that might have been involved in some of my past rants.
Now for the fun part. I'll make everyone's head swell! You all make this the best forum I have ever been a part of. From constant activity to the broad spectrum of knowledge that is shared on this forum is awesome.
I just got back into r/c trucks and let me say the forums I have found are no where near the quality of this. Where here you can find someone always posting on any topic, these other places are broken up and not every topic gets the love it should. There is definitely a passion for the 4 wheel creations but no where near the "family" feel like the FT forum has.
So I want to again THANK YOU ALL for making this the best place to be!!!!

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
I want to take a minute or two of your time so that I can personally thank each and every one of you for making this forum what it is.
I know I've come off as a grump at times and probably was having a rather "bad" day, so apologizes to anyone that might have been involved in some of my past rants.
Now for the fun part. I'll make everyone's head swell! You all make this the best forum I have ever been a part of. From constant activity to the broad spectrum of knowledge that is shared on this forum is awesome.
I just got back into r/c trucks and let me say the forums I have found are no where near the quality of this. Where here you can find someone always posting on any topic, these other places are broken up and not every topic gets the love it should. There is definitely a passion for the 4 wheel creations but no where near the "family" feel like the FT forum has.
So I want to again THANK YOU ALL for making this the best place to be!!!!

We love you too Crash :p

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
To quote the great Canadian philosopher,Red Green, “We’re all in this together & I’m pulling for you.”

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Light beer.....seriously. That's like three leagues below mother's milk :cautious:

But I like it here too Crash :cool:

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I have also been known for the occasional rant, off topic post or just being stupid (I ran a pushrod all the way through my darn finger, after all.) I wish you luck with your four-wheelin' and in my book, you'll always have a home here. With our family.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I have also been known for the occasional rant, off topic post or just being stupid (I ran a pushrod all the way through my darn finger, after all.) I wish you luck with your four-wheelin' and in my book, you'll always have a home here. With our family.
I never said I was going to stop flying..... I just needed something to do when its cold.

slipshift

This is certainly the friendliest of the RC forums. I like the fact there aren't equipment snobs like some of the other forums. The phrase "buy once, cry once" makes sense but for some of us it would mean not buying at all and missing out on this wonderful hobby.

Jim

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I would have to say, this forum has kept me in the hobby and inspired when I thought for sure I'd be done.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
There are only two things I hate in this world. Liars, and light beer. Which is water, lying about being beer.

As a craft brewer friend of mine has said (and he does it for a living now; works for a company called Longship Brewery in San Diego):

"Light beer is something that is always touted as being filtered. What they leave out is that it is filtered through someone's kidneys."

LOL

At any rate, so glad you're giving loving to all of us - we love the family vibe. :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow....
The things you guys focus on...

The statement I made has NOTHING to do with beer...look up the commercials and you will get it.

@CrashRecovery sorry for derailing your thread mate. You are correct this is such a great place to be a part of.