a question

rc me

i had a t-pro motor under a big lode and all the suden it stoped i unpluged it and pluged it back in and it just went bep-bep bep-bep bep-bep over and over agen and its not an esc problem i tride 2 esc it did it on bothe

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Check to make sure the three motor leads are still good. That could be where the problem is.

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
i had a t-pro motor under a big lode and all the suden it stoped i unpluged it and pluged it back in and it just went bep-bep bep-bep bep-bep over and over agen and its not an esc problem i tride 2 esc it did it on bothe

Try setting your throttle end points.
1. Unplug the ESC.
2. Turn on the TX and pu the throttle to the full up postion.
3. Plug in your ESC (should beep a couple times)
4. Immediately after the beeps, move the throttle down to the minimum position.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Try making sure the throttle and throttle trim are all the way down. may fix it.

Then try setting the endpoints.

Then try rebinding.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Chad or one of the mods-
This should probably be a sticky somewhere.
Where would be a good place to post it?

Note About ESC's
Some ESC's will not work until you set the Endpoints.
To do this:
REMOVE YOUR PROP (for safety)
Turn on your radio, throttle trim all the way down (leave it there), move the throttle stick to full throttle, plug the battery into the ESC. The ESC will beep beep (high endpoint learned), move the throttle stick to off, (the low endpoint is now learned). The ESC should now arm normally and be ready to use. If it didn't work, reverse the throttle channel on your radio and set the Endpoints again.

Try setting your throttle end points.
1. Unplug the ESC.
2. Turn on the TX and pu the throttle to the full up postion.
3. Plug in your ESC (should beep a couple times)
4. Immediately after the beeps, move the throttle down to the minimum position.