a show to help!!!!!!

fly4life

a show showing how to connect servos to recievers esc to motor battery to esc all the basics to help a beginner and what kv means and how to know what to get????!!!!!?????

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
That could be a pretty good episode and would go quickly until you get to motor selection and kv vs prop size vs esc etc. Selecting the equipment is such a broad topic. Basic assembly of a power system and controls would be a good episode though. Showing a couple options of electric power, maybe a couple different brands of ESC's so people can see the little differences. Could even go into setting end points and combine it with the ESC episode. Good idea

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
I agree a show showing how to and why on all the electrics would be well worth
watching....Its one of those things that I think I know what I am doing but if I
make a mistake I am gonna fry something and then your Knackered

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
True. A simple thing like identifying your power and ground on the receiver before plugging in your battery. The plethora of receivers and servos these days makes it pretty easy to mess up hooking things up.

James Dougal

i agree!!! :D i know alot from me being a total noob till now (around 3 month of reading) and still i dont really know about this so i vote for this would be a good episode :p

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
i agree!!! :D i know alot from me being a total noob till now (around 3 month of reading) and still i dont really know about this so i vote for this would be a good episode :p

Have you watched all episodes yet? If you do, you'll find small pieces of gold in each!

fly4life

i still think it would be a good show and get tons of good responses for that begiiner because i was very intimidated with getting into the hobby untill i found some good channels with strictly videos to help and earthling1984 is a great channel to look at for beginners but flite test would do really well with a show like that!!!!!!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
What about a quick tip for each part? One a week for a few weeks would be great, each searchable so it's just for that specific piece.

Just my 2 cents!