• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A special show with a special viewer/fan

Emparri

Hi FT, great show guys. I think FT videos create lots of interest and fun across a wide audience; and you guys are great ambassadors to the hobby.

Would you guys consider making a special show and invite one of your fans to participate in one episode of your show? I figure this could be a good way to "give back" something to your loyal fans, by just letting him/her participate in a special way - what, how I'm not sure really. Maybe shoot the idea to the fans and see what they wish.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Actually if I had the chance to choose, I would prefer being at the filming of an episode and meeting the FT guys rather than being on the show...

earthsciteach

Thanks for the shout-out colorex! Hey, why don't you just build an airplane out of foam, since you don't have one? Later, I'll post up pics of a flying wing I built this week with about 2 hours worth of time invested under the proper forum. Have to put new exhaust on my car today before, though.

but The Flight Would Be VERY SHORT!!!!I'm with you Colorex,,,,,MONKEY!!!!!!:D!( He's about my Favorite Person ,,RC or not:applause:) bubsteve

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks for the shout-out colorex! Hey, why don't you just build an airplane out of foam, since you don't have one?
You've earned it.

I could build a plane, I just need parts from hobby king. I have not found an appropriate type of foam yet (maybe foamboard) but I sure have balsa available.
I am saving up for a Bixler though, because it is way more forgiving than balsa planes.