A special show with a special viewer/fan

Emparri

Hi FT, great show guys. I think FT videos create lots of interest and fun across a wide audience; and you guys are great ambassadors to the hobby.

Would you guys consider making a special show and invite one of your fans to participate in one episode of your show? I figure this could be a good way to "give back" something to your loyal fans, by just letting him/her participate in a special way - what, how I'm not sure really. Maybe shoot the idea to the fans and see what they wish.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I think it would be cool to see a report with earthsciteach and his class :)

Oh and Flying Monkey would be cool too...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Poll voting?

But then again those in Korea, Sweden, UK, etc. would be left out because of the cost of travel...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Actually if I had the chance to choose, I would prefer being at the filming of an episode and meeting the FT guys rather than being on the show...

earthsciteach

Thanks for the shout-out colorex! Hey, why don't you just build an airplane out of foam, since you don't have one? Later, I'll post up pics of a flying wing I built this week with about 2 hours worth of time invested under the proper forum. Have to put new exhaust on my car today before, though.

bubsteve

but The Flight Would Be VERY SHORT!!!!I'm with you Colorex,,,,,MONKEY!!!!!!:D!( He's about my Favorite Person ,,RC or not:applause:) bubsteve

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks for the shout-out colorex! Hey, why don't you just build an airplane out of foam, since you don't have one?

You've earned it.

I could build a plane, I just need parts from hobby king. I have not found an appropriate type of foam yet (maybe foamboard) but I sure have balsa available.
I am saving up for a Bixler though, because it is way more forgiving than balsa planes.