A Testament to the Durability of the Venerable F4U Corsair

lonewolf7717

As I am sure most of you know this guy has a couple other videos on youtube regarding....his take on rc flight. This was a fairly new one....feel free to poke fun if you wish. Its SOOOOO bad I am almost considering it to be a spoof while at the same time showing the resiliency of these Parkzone F4U(s). Have a laugh as I did...thought I would make your day....go out and fly with confidence cause at least your not this guy. OHHHH and by the way apparently he is getting out of the rc hobby altogether, a ebay link below this video on youtube is this very same plane and Tx....$102 right now and the bidding is ongoing....may join in just for grins although the spectrum would be tossed in the trash asap.

Favorite quote "....I've never done this before, I've never tried to flare upside down"

Last edited:

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I'm not even sure where to start lmao!!

What kept falling out every time he'd launch it upside down? Why was he launching it upside down?

lonewolf7717

Really should check out this guys other vids if you havent already.....they are actually worse than this....believe me they are lol.

Carbon

Elemental Madness
hey now guys! You shouldn't be laughing at him! You should send him a note inviting him to the forum to learn about RC planes!

lonewolf7717

hey now guys! You shouldn't be laughing at him! You should send him a note inviting him to the forum to learn about RC planes!
I actually had a brief exchange with this guy quite some time ago on youtube.....suggesting something like that.....trying to help the dude out....he would have nothing of it.....but come on you giggled didn't you....come on MAN!

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Nope! I was there once. So were you! well, except for the missing vertical stabilizer...

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Honestly, I was never that clueless. I actually took the time to learn a thing or two before attempting flight. I give him credit for taking on a warbird for his first plane. I assume that's his first anyway. I'm curious why he was posting it? I have some youtube stuff that's posted simply to share with my brother who lives far away...but why would he post that lol. I'll have to see his other videos.

Man that plane is tough.

I hope someone convinces him to come here and ask some questions. I think we could help.