• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A trip to the Sun N Fun Museum in Lakeland Florida

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
Some might have noticed I was gone for a little while. I had some training scheduled that would bring me to central Florida. I had been wanting to visit a couple museums down that way, and took advantage of this opportunity to do just that.

The first one I visited was the Fantasy of Flight museum in Plant City, but I was there a few hours early. So I moved on south to the Sun N Fun museum in Lakeland and here are the pictures from that trip.

Sun n Fun Museum1.jpg Sun n Fun Museum2.jpg Sun n Fun Museum3.jpg Sun n Fun Museum4.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
I got a shot of myself in front of one of the planes, proudly displaying my Flite Test jacket. Sadly there was no one cooking at the grill. I would have loved to had brunch laying under the wings of one of the planes parked under the trees...

Sun n Fun Museum24.jpg Sun n Fun Museum25.jpg Sun n Fun Museum26.jpg Sun n Fun Museum27.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Stuck in Sunny FL
Staff member
Admin
Klonas, when I saw that plane sitting there, I was in awe. Talk about a one of a kind aircraft.

It was missing one of it's blades though... :D