A week without flitetest episodes...

earthsciteach

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I always look forward to new flitetest episodes. But with the FT guys taking a much deserved week off, it really drives home how enjoyable their work is in its absence. There are plenty of people on the internet that do reviews, but no one comes close to the level of production, entertainment and helpful tips that flitetest provides.

Congrats, Chad, Josh's, Joab, Dave, and all for your great work and success with flitetest! I hope your work in this endeavor is paying you back. Maybe we'll see flitetest on tv someday? Maybe, Discovery, Nat Geo, A&E, Spike or some tech channel???

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Maybe we'll see flitetest on tv someday? Maybe, Discovery, Nat Geo, A&E, Spike or some tech channel???

They would have to give it out from the beginning!

Has anyone noticed we can download episodes from YouTube now? There's a button saying Dowload!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I always look forward to new flitetest episodes. But with the FT guys taking a much deserved week off, it really drives home how enjoyable their work is in its absence. There are plenty of people on the internet that do reviews, but no one comes close to the level of production, entertainment and helpful tips that flitetest provides.

Congrats, Chad, Josh's, Joab, Dave, and all for your great work and success with flitetest! I hope your work in this endeavor is paying you back. Maybe we'll see flitetest on tv someday? Maybe, Discovery, Nat Geo, A&E, Spike or some tech channel???

I am just thinking "OMG it is taking too long!!! When is the next episode coming out" Like dying whilst I am waiting. :D:D
In an exaggerated way :D

Klonas

Heh.
I've also been waiting for an episode, even though it is only a week it feels like something very important is missing :)

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Btw:

Is there a episode coming out today again?
Everyone is talking about a week, which would be exactly from last Wednesday to this one.

John Campbell

They would have to give it out from the beginning!

Has anyone noticed we can download episodes from YouTube now? There's a button saying Dowload!

It is not there now... But there is software that you can capture YOUTUBE and other videos online for saving. I have it at home, but not there now. I will post the name if it when I get to my main computer.