Aerial Images of Flite Fest and Furey Field?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
C'mon, I know some of you guys got some killer shots. Even if they're just stills grabbed from your video (I use a free program called Skitch. It's great)

Share what you've got. I bet John and Austin (and the rest of the guys) would love to see them.

Flite Fest 2014 001.jpg

AustinFurey

Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Along with aerial photos, photos that show the scope of the event in general would be good.
I see some in a bunch of different threads but anyone that wants to post photos here, feel free.

If I have time I'll make a big ol' album/collection and put it up on the FliteTest Facebook page and around the web.
I also need photos for FliteFest.com, so who knows... you may see your photo there!

rdiff

We really enjoyed Flite Fest. I knew things were going well when my wife took out pen and paper to make a list of what to bring next year after being there for 1/2 a day. Thank you, everyone, for making this a great event.

Edit: I just notice that it may look like we were only there for 1/2 a day. I was talking about mid day Friday. We did stay all weekend.

Flitefest2014.png

Last edited:

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Here are a few that I have and will have more after some video screen shots. These are not all aerial shots, but I thought may be good to have. Hope you can use them!
pano.jpg
pano2.jpg
Resized 1.jpg
Resized 2.jpg
Pilots2.jpg
Resized 3.jpg
Resized 4.jpg

rdiff

I have also uploaded some pictures to an album under my profile.

I have never been active on the forums. I've been a bit of a lurker, but had to share. We had such a great time meeting everyone and flying. We are already looking forward to next year.