Aerial Video for Golf Course

Island RC

I took and edited this video over the past couple weeks and it is finally completed. It is my first video done for a business. The video is of my local golf course and was filmed using a Cinetank Mk2 and a Tarot 2 axis gimbal. Please enjoy the video!!

JayArr

Looks very nice.

What I always notice in videos where multirotor video platforms are involved is that every other form of video (not from the sky) is completely ignored. Given, on a golf course it makes sense to get almost all shots from the air, but I think you could have used some nice pan shots from inside the clubhouse for example, giving the whole video a nice touch from a second perspective, in this case from the ground.

Nice editing though and congratulations on your first commercial success :)

Island RC

Looks very nice.

What I always notice in videos where multirotor video platforms are involved is that every other form of video (not from the sky) is completely ignored. Given, on a golf course it makes sense to get almost all shots from the air, but I think you could have used some nice pan shots from inside the clubhouse for example, giving the whole video a nice touch from a second perspective, in this case from the ground.

Nice editing though and congratulations on your first commercial success :)

I agree about the indoor pan shots, only got a few stills to use. In the future I will try some ground footage as well.

Thanks for the feedback and and ideas :)