AeroTechPlanes Mini T-28 Trojan Chuck Glider.

AeroTechPlanes Mini T-28 Trojan Chuck Glider. 2020-05-06

Please log in to download

AeroPointIndustries

AeroTechPlanes submitted a new resource:

AeroTechPlanes Mini T-28 Trojan Chuck Glider. - Plans For A 20 Inch Wingspan T-28 Trojan Chuck Glider

This is a small T-28 Trojan that I designed a few months ago. I am only 13 years old right now, and this is my first design. I will tell you that it's not the most exact plans you have ever seen, but it does look and fly good. It is not RC, but I'm working on RC plans right now.

The wingspan is just under 20 inches, and pay attention that in the plans, the full sheet of foam board is 20 by 15 inches because that is the biggest size that will fit into my schools laser cutter. There is some...

Read more about this resource...

JClaude

I can only encourage such initiative from a young boy like you. Too few young people are interested by our hobby. I think you'll find in this forum all the ideas to create your own model. In the list of plans proposed by FT, there are good models to learn RC piloting. The main thing is not to want to skip the steps. Good luck, and all my congratulations.

AeroPointIndustries

I can only encourage such initiative from a young boy like you. Too few young people are interested by our hobby. I think you'll find in this forum all the ideas to create your own model. In the list of plans proposed by FT, there are good models to learn RC piloting. The main thing is not to want to skip the steps. Good luck, and all my congratulations.
Thanks!

AeroPointIndustries

Yeah. I use Blender(https://www.blender.org/) on all of the geodesic planes, then export them as a paper model, and then modify them to my liking using Gravit Designer(https://www.designer.io/en/). For example, when I export them originally, they don’t fold together like they should. You can see how I modified them in any of my design videos on YouTube(https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL57Cs8kfrPzlm-2jSvwD8SHEgYsHcdzV8). For the T-28 Trojan and Subsonex Jet, I just used a 3 view, traced the shapes, and made them like Flite Test does. For this process, I use Gravit Designer. It’s free, it’s on a browser, and it’s almost exactly like adobe illustrator. I use this for all of the 2d stuff. It you don’t understand completely, you can watch my designing videos, an it should show you how I do it. Here are a couple videos that could also help you:
(This is how I do all of my blender planes. I usually don't do the wings and the tail in blender, and do it in Gravit instead.),
(this is the first part in series, and i couldn't follow the whole thing because my planes are so small. This is how I designed the plane in this thread, as well as the sonex subsonex jet.) Hope this helped you!

RossFPV

I figured out the problem i was having with inkscape (it took 3 days for me to figure it out) but its nice to see a different veiw on things!