Air planes for sale

Dizzledee72

I came across several kits at my uncle's house while I was cleaning it. I don't know much bout these planes so I'm trying to sell them. How do I sell them? Can I sell them on here I have a p40 warhawk, sterling,
IMG_20220423_122748188_MP.jpg
IMG_20201025_013307.jpg

SSgt Duramax

I came across several kits at my uncle's house while I was cleaning it. I don't know much bout these planes so I'm trying to sell them. How do I sell them? Can I sell them on here I have a p40 warhawk, sterling, View attachment 224736 View attachment 224737
Yeah, post em up in the classifieds. Ive always said if I could find a good enough deal on a balsa kit I would buy one. Whatcha got? I would prob be interested in the P40.

Turbojoe

Elite member
I strongly suggest you keep and build the Eaglet 50. Built my first Eaglet back around 1980. Build it electric. You won't regret it. I still have a kit that I used to make templates. I used the templates to hand cut a kit 95% from balsa and used a worn out 480 motor and 3S 2200 packs. It's much lighter and flies even better than the original.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I came across several kits at my uncle's house while I was cleaning it. I don't know much bout these planes so I'm trying to sell them. View attachment 224737
I am guessing you're not in the hobby?

You're welcome to advertise them here.

Keep in mind we have an international membership here, so if you're not wanting the hassel of shipping fragile items you may want to list the general area that you are in. That way people can decide if you're within driving range for them.

If you're looking for advise for pricing or anything like that I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

And if someone here wants to buy items, then you're welcome to sell it to them too.

Turbojoe

Elite member
I am guessing you're not in the hobby?

You're welcome to advertise them here.

Keep in mind we have an international membership here, so if you're not wanting the hassel of shipping fragile items you may want to list the general area that you are in. That way people can decide if you're within driving range for them.

If you're looking for advise for pricing or anything like that I'm sure someone here will be able to help.

And if someone here wants to buy items, then you're welcome to sell it to them too.

Good point! I didn't consider that maybe he wasn't in the hobby. He's still more than welcome here. Maybe we can turn him into a modeler.

TedD70

Do you have a list of the kits you have ... and a guess how complete the kits are?

Make a list of what kits you have ... include a photo of each box ... and and what's in the box. Then post it here. If you have no price in mind ... just mark them "for trades" or "best offer".