Airplanes for trade

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Hello everyone it’s good to talk to you again I’ve been looking on the Internet and can’t seem to find any old airplanes or airplane kits to build and restored so I decided that airplane trading was the next best thing if any of you have airplanes that you don’t want or need fixed up post them here and I’d be willing to trade or buy. Or if you know of a good place to buy affordable kits or you yourself have a kit that you’d be willing to sell post here thank you

luvmy40

Elite member
I have a Sig Skybolt kit that I will likely never get around to building. I barely have room to build foam board planes.

Off-topic jes

Elite member
to be honest I don’t have any full planes that I am able to trade but I do have enough money to buy a kit at affordable price or if you just wanted plane bits for kit bashing. if you’re not open to that kind of thing that’s all right I’m just glad you mentioned it

Off-topic jes

Elite member
I also have an old hobbico next star that needs recovered and an engine, basically just another project if you’re interested in it

Bricks

Master member
Have you checked Facebook Market Place around here there are a few planes listed and having no idea of where you are does not help.

Crazed Scout Pilot

I have an Ft A-10 Built and painted that I don't have room for anymore. I'll give it to you for free. You just have to pay for the shipping. It is a great airplane and flies great.