airplanes suggestions

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
be careful, all 20A ESC's are not the same. the 20A BLHeli has a 3A BEC, those others have a 2A. so if you are planning on running multiple servos, plus your Rx, you better be careful. brownout i believe is the word. myself, i will spend the money on the BLHeli and do the work to solder knowing that i am getting a solid product.

programming cards can be found here...... Emax ESC Programming card

laters,

me :cool:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
be careful, all 20A ESC's are not the same. the 20A BLHeli has a 3A BEC, those others have a 2A. so if you are planning on running multiple servos, plus your Rx, you better be careful. brownout i believe is the word. myself, i will spend the money on the BLHeli and do the work to solder knowing that i am getting a solid product.

laters,

2 amp is kinda low but I've run 6 9g on a 3 amp BEC with no issues in flight, so I think 4 servos on a 2 amp BEC is OK. On my DR1 it'll be just 2 servos...

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member

laters,

I looked again because the BEC to me is pretty important considering my past with LOS/brownouts and these have a 5v/3a BEC as per the title and the description. Here is the link

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I looked again because the BEC to me is pretty important considering my past with LOS/brownouts and these have a 5v/3a BEC as per the title and the description. Here is the link
Oh - sweet! Those are the exact ones I have, just 20 instead of 30 amp. If they are anything like the ones I got you'll love them!