Airplanes that flitetest should build

Captain Jay

Elite member
Im making a quick 3d model of this mirage anyways since its the easiest way to make the plans actually accurate. Yes I can make a round nose. So do you mind if I change the structure a bit to make the build more repeatable? I will use your outer measurements ofcourse.
Yes, you can make structure changes. It's the main look that matters. Thanks for your hard work on it...

Flitedesign 3d

Elite member
Coming soon..

Attachments

• 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    462.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    495.1 KB · Views: 0
  • A2.PNG
    A2.PNG
    238.4 KB · Views: 0

Captain Jay

Elite member
More EDF planes would be really cool. Maybe an FT designed plane built for an EDF powerplant?
The problem with Flitetest is they look at the efficiency of EDF's and say "MEH" let's do BDF's instead. I'm doing my best to create EDF jets that fly, are simple to build and take 3s or 4s batteries. There will be a Mirage 2000 really soon. And I have a really good build for an F15 twin edf. But I must maiden it first and see if I like it or not... then I'll ask someone to CAD it up if so. Sometimes it takes an outside source to give people what they want... Flitetest doesn't seem to want to provide edf plans so we have to.

FroProHD

The problem with Flitetest is they look at the efficiency of EDF's and say "MEH" let's do BDF's instead. I'm doing my best to create EDF jets that fly, are simple to build and take 3s or 4s batteries. There will be a Mirage 2000 really soon. And I have a really good build for an F15 twin edf. But I must maiden it first and see if I like it or not... then I'll ask someone to CAD it up if so. Sometimes it takes an outside source to give people what they want... Flitetest doesn't seem to want to provide edf plans so we have to.
What are BDFs?