Airplanes that flitetest should build

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I would like to see a Sorrell Guppy. At about 20-25% View attachment 149820 Nice little staggerwing. And maby a Beech Staggerwing Master series. Love the look of these planes.
Hmm, that Guppy looks like a fun project to try, it would take a C pack that I'm not using right now...No, I must finish my current projects:p
Consider it added to the list;)

Last edited:

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Kinda like this,
1579484217686.png

StephenG

I known Johns got some designs already, but some four engine bombers would be EPIC!

As follows:

C-130 (scaled down from that big one they built)

B-17

B-24

B-29

B-25

B-26

Lancaster

I know a couple community members have been working on/finished designs (Vincent Unrauv particularly)
and maybe Flite Test could do a collab with them like they did with John and Ben!

PoorManRC

Master member
I'm all for the 4 Engine Bombers that some of you have mentioned!!

I'm probably the odd guy here, but I wouldn't mind seeing some different "Simple Series" Planes too.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Yeah, I think Flite Test should make more starter aircraft, like the late Flyer Delta Nutball combo. Then you could move on to the cub. I think flite test should partner with battleaxe and make his kitfox mass produced. I think that would get a lot of people into the hobby.

Whistlinginthedark

I know I already mentioned that an A-1 Skyraider is freaking awesome and easy in lines.
But how about a PZL 104 Wilga or the Draco by Mike Patey. Fun STOL planes.

I'm currently try to make some plans for a mighty mini Skyraider but I'm not good with computer drafting tech so it's all by hand. Slow going.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I know I already mentioned that an A-1 Skyraider is freaking awesome and easy in lines.
But how about a PZL 104 Wilga or the Draco by Mike Patey. Fun STOL planes.

I'm currently try to make some plans for a mighty mini Skyraider but I'm not good with computer drafting tech so it's all by hand. Slow going.
I am going to be designing and making plans for a PZL Wilga in the near future.

Zephyr1

Elite member
I known Johns got some designs already, but some four engine bombers would be EPIC!

As follows:

C-130 (scaled down from that big one they built)

B-17

B-24

B-29

B-25

B-26

Lancaster

I know a couple community members have been working on/finished designs (Vincent Unrauv particularly)
and maybe Flite Test could do a collab with them like they did with John and Ben!

Maybe something like this...?
631E11BA-BD9F-49CA-9C3E-282663A3CDB9.jpeg

Last edited: