• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

All New SkyFX Kits

Intashu

Elite member
And we already ordered two sets... well a couple hours ago.. we've only been checking the store like 5x a day all week for these to drop! ahahah! I promise I won't crash this one... right away.

Got our kits yesterday. I was part way through the build when I noticed the misprinted window on one side.

Whoever the QA person is for these, they need a light thump on the head.
Oh no!

If you shoot me a message with name and address I will get you a replacement. Thats kind of a head scratcher, not sure why that would not have printed.

Oh no!

If you shoot me a message with name and address I will get you a replacement. Thats kind of a head scratcher, not sure why that would not have printed.
Thanks. Message sent.

Probably just a print anomaly on this particular specific kit. My son got the Flying Tigers one at the same time and that one seems fine.

Intashu

Elite member
The tricky thing will be sorting how to make a cosmetically pleasing tail wheel, while not adding much weight to the very back of the plane. It looks too good to just want to shove a stick into it.

Maybe peel back the paper for the "doors" and add something to the wheel bay area, with a spare bit of servo wire to act as the "dragger" so we don't rip up the rudder on take-off/landings!

Got most of the body built on mine already. Going to try to get it finished by the weekend, but I also want to design up a cockpit for mine while I'm at it. it looks good enough to be on display, may as well go all-in on appearances!