All sevos not responding

James stevenson

I was bout the flite test edge 540 and have built it all fine however when I tested it, all of the sevos didnt respond, the motor did normally. I am using a t8fb transmitter. How do I get the sevos to respond. I have tested the receiver on my other plane and the receiver and transmillter are working well.

mach1 rc

Master member
I was bout the flite test edge 540 and have built it all fine however when I tested it, all of the sevos didnt respond, the motor did normally. I am using a t8fb transmitter. How do I get the sevos to respond. I have tested the receiver on my other plane and the receiver and transmillter are working well.
Welcome to the forums😁Did you make sure you plugged the cord into the reciever the tight way? And also on the extensions did you make sure you had red on red and so on?

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Start by disconnecting a servo or two, and then testing it. If you can control the servos with some servos disconnected, odds are you have a power problem, with the BEC not able to push enough juice to the servos. If you still have problems with the servos responding, check to make sure you have them plugged in properly. I know I've screwed up and put servo wires in upside down and they didn't respond because there was no power going to them. Soon as I flipped it over, they started working.