All-Star Aircraft

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
The Chroma I'd take $900, it has 2 batteries, spare props and the high current charge leads. It's the 4K RTF version with the video screen in the transmitter. The QX2 I'd go $150 with 3 batteries and a ton of extra props. That one is bind and fly.

Those are Canadian dollar prices, so about 680 and 113 USD according to xe.com.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
@F106DeltaDart, looking at your list it seems you have more there than in that vast closet collection you showed a few months back. Yes? Are you keeping more than you're showing. My real curiosity is how could you possibly store them all.
Yeah, I've expanded a bit since then. Pretty much exhausted every storable space in my apartment. The F-106 and T-33 will get a spot on the rack once I finish building them.
IMG_1059.JPG
IMG_1060.JPG
IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0934.JPG

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
DANG! That is pretty impressive... what is MORE impressive is that your STILL ADDING MORE! ;) haha I love it... true passion right there!

Thanks for sharing Deltadart!

Loving seeing all these great threads every day... it makes my job that much more enjoyable. THANKS guys and keep up the great work!

Blessings,
Stefan

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Yowza! The old photo had a lot of aircraft. This is just... whatever it is I think you win.

With all that aircraft, do you have anything to track what is flyable and what needs work and what parts are needed? Maybe you could open an RC air museum when you retire.

Last edited:

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Thanks Stefan, glad to share! The thing I can never get away from, is that when I get stuck or pause on a project, I generally start another project:rolleyes:. Tends to cause the project queue to grow exponentially.. That said, I'm already eyeing up a Tigercat for my next addition. Also, I know TJ mentioned scale helis on the last podcast, if you guys ever stop by in TX, you are welcome to try out a scale a heli! They are a rarity, but are just fun and relaxing to fly! Keep up the awesome work Stefan, and I'm looking forward to the podcast tomorrow.

Last edited:

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Yowza! The old photo had a lot of aircraft this is just... whatever it is I think you win.

With all that aircraft, do you have anything to track what is flyable and what needs work and what parts are needed? Maybe you could open an RC air museum when you retire.
Yeah, I keep a document on my iPad that lists each model, its status, and work needed. For some of the more intense projects, I track their progress in their own separate documents. As for the museum, someday, hopefully they'll be hanging in hangar above a full sized plane or helicopter.. I can dream right? :D

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Yeah, I keep a document on my iPad that lists each model, its status, and work needed. For some of the more intense projects, I track their progress in their own separate documents.

I do a very similar thing with an app called "ToDoist" that lets me keep all my lists of planes, quads, projects, repairs, notes, etc. in a format that's accessible from my phone or computer. Really helps make sure I make all the fixes to a plane before taking it back out to the field.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
I do a very similar thing with an app called "ToDoist" that lets me keep all my lists of planes, quads, projects, repairs, notes, etc. in a format that's accessible from my phone or computer. Really helps make sure I make all the fixes to a plane before taking it back out to the field.
Hmm, might need to look into that. I just keep an open document in notes at the moment. Thanks for the info!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Yeah, I keep a document on my iPad that lists each model, its status, and work needed. For some of the more intense projects, I track their progress in their own separate documents. As for the museum, someday, hopefully they'll be hanging in hangar above a full sized plane or helicopter.. I can dream right? :D
I bought a cheap white board for my workshop where I have all my aircrafts listed along with work they might need and last flown date. I was thinking if I was doing that with my small number then you with the equivalent of several squadrons must certainly have something in place.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
What you guys don't have the mock ups of your houses and immediate areas where you move around the miniatures like they do for the flight deck and hangar bays on an aircraft carrier? You guys are slackin.

Bricks

Master member
My nephew and I went together and bought out a gentlemen getting out of RC ssssooooo between what we already have and what we bought in the deal from the gentleman we have .....wait for it.........127 planes most complete some very large gassers many glow planes in the 60-90 size. From Biplanes to 3D to sport to scale warbirds.

WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM

liamnave

flyboy
My nephew and I went together and bought out a gentlemen getting out of RC ssssooooo between what we already have and what we bought in the deal from the gentleman we have .....wait for it.........127 planes most complete some very large gassers many glow planes in the 60-90 size. From Biplanes to 3D to sport to scale warbirds.

WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM

I dare to say you do. if you need some help getting rid of some gimme a call:p serssly tho if you wanna sell some...

Bricks

Master member
I dare to say you do. if you need some help getting rid of some gimme a call:p serssly tho if you wanna sell some...

We are going to sell some the issue is shipping would be more then the plane Cally is a ways out there.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
My nephew and I went together and bought out a gentlemen getting out of RC ssssooooo between what we already have and what we bought in the deal from the gentleman we have .....wait for it.........127 planes most complete some very large gassers many glow planes in the 60-90 size. From Biplanes to 3D to sport to scale Warbirds.
That is awesome man!! Sounds like the find of a lifetime! Would definitely love to see photos if you get the chance.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor

WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM

How is shipping to the east coast from where you're at? Might be able to help out a little too... :)