Allo everyone !

Maxx

My name is Maxx , I'm 56 years old french-canadian from Granby . Québec . The YouTube show brought me here .
I was always fascinated by the hobby but was too invested in other hobbys ( astrophotography , scuba diving ) . Now the timing is perfect .
I'm looking foward to buy a controller and a beginner electric plane first , and when I'm ready , make or buy a glider .
Also , I will build myself a sailboat ( There's a huge pond near where I live ).
The only question I have so far is , are the flysky controllers any good for a start ? I'm on a tight budget .
Thank you !

Maxx

FastCrash45

Elite member
My name is Maxx , I'm 56 years old french-canadian from Granby . Québec . The YouTube show brought me here .
I was always fascinated by the hobby but was too invested in other hobbys ( astrophotography , scuba diving ) . Now the timing is perfect .
I'm looking foward to buy a controller and a beginner electric plane first , and when I'm ready , make or buy a glider .
Also , I will build myself a sailboat ( There's a huge pond near where I live ).
The only question I have so far is , are the flysky controllers any good for a start ? I'm on a tight budget .
Thank you !

Maxx
Mine is working great. I love it and I've had 0 trouble with it. Range us very good too

Mr. Gandalf

Elite member
Thank you !

Maxx

Welcome to the forums Maxx!

Yes, the fs-ia6 is a great radio!

K3V0

Elite member
Hiya Maxx, welcome to the forum! I’ve been using a FSi6x since September and it’s been pretty good! It’s limited in terms of mixing channels (only3) but I’ve been able to do a lot with that. The receivers are a bit bulky but I just fished one out of the bay recently and after a fresh water rinse and a few days to dry it’s in a new plane working as normal. Did you by any chance visit the bay recently? I met a gentleman who is very much like you described yourself at a park when flying with my son.

Maxx

Hiya Maxx, welcome to the forum! I’ve been using a FSi6x since September and it’s been pretty good! It’s limited in terms of mixing channels (only3) but I’ve been able to do a lot with that. The receivers are a bit bulky but I just fished one out of the bay recently and after a fresh water rinse and a few days to dry it’s in a new plane working as normal. Did you by any chance visit the bay recently? I met a gentleman who is very much like you described yourself at a park when flying with my son.
I did not . Thanks for answering .

poor boy 101

There is a flysky transmitter that works with quads as well. The word is slipping me I fly spectrum so I don’t use it. But if you maybe want to fly quads in the future then spend the $10 more.