Altitude Hobbies.com -- great prices, FAST $3.49 FLAT RATE shipping in the USA

Garret H

Altitude Hobbies, Owner
Greetings,

We are Altitude Hobbies, a new online RC hobby store based in Colorado! We offer a wide selection of RC hobby products, including motors, ESCs, batteries, adhesives, servos, and more! We are a leading retailer of Cobra motors and ESCs, and offer an exclusive loyalty program called Cobra Rewards. We carry a wide selection of Cobra ESCs from 11A to 150A sizes.

We also have the BEST prices you will find on top-quality Suppo motors, ranging in size from tiny Park 180 equivelants to Power 60 monsters!...all at very affordable prices! We are a Goteck servo and Mercury Adhesives dealer as well.

All orders ship same day from Colorado for just $3.49 flat rate!
All orders within Colorado and all orders to APO addresses ship FREE!

Check us out today: http://www.altitudehobbies.com

Enter code "altitude10" to receive 10% OFF your purchase!

Garret H

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    25 KB · Views: 536
  • motor_gen3.jpg
    motor_gen3.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Cobra-40A-ESC-M.jpg
    Cobra-40A-ESC-M.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 558
  • 9025mg.jpg
    9025mg.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 561
  • M300M_lg.jpg
    M300M_lg.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 558

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Looked at their site for 30 seconds, already found something I like. They list the motors in normal measurements plus they list their equivalent (Power 32 equiv.) etc. This is one reason I like the Turnigy Easymatch motors so much. You have intrigued me sir.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I was looking through your site and checking out the Mercury CA. Seems like good stuff, I like the fact that it's made in the US and the anti clog tip. I noticed you don't carry the foam safe CA M100F or M1000F that they make. Most everyone here builds most of our stuff out of foam so if you start carrying foam safe CA I guarantee it will sell. I just used up most of the CA I have on hand finishing a build so I would buy some today if you had it since my local hobby shop is 350 miles away.
I like the retract sets you have too.

Garret H

Altitude Hobbies, Owner
Yes, the $3.49 shipping also applies to Alaska.

Thanks for the suggestion on the foam safe CA. I will consider bringing it in next order.

Cheers,
Garret

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
He actually does, look on his site at the bottom at the shipping info page. It's like ten bucks for a big box and 5 for a small one.

Garret H

Altitude Hobbies, Owner
Yep, we can ship international. We do it on a quote basis because USPS International varies a lot by country and size of package. Just send me an email and I can get you a quote on whatever you need: altitudehobbies@gmail.com

Thanks,
Garret

NASAguy86

Bought the iFlight 550b Combo two days ago. It's already here! Looks good so far, everything is as promised... Mainly wanted to say thank you to Garrett; it's awesome to find an owner who you can actually call and ask a question, you're a gem in my book sir!

Quick question on your payment methods. Are your credit card options just a straight bill through the CC company or does everything go through Paypal?

The reason I ask is I refuse to use Paypal for anything due to their stand on certain political issues but don't want to punish a small company that is trying to grow (Altitude Hobbies) because of Paypals views.