AMA Expo West?

PaulG

I saw Flite Test was one of the sponsors for the AMA Expo West in Pomona this week. Are you going to have any kind of a presence there? Be great to have the store there to pick up a quick build plane and / or flying supplies!

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I saw Flite Test was one of the sponsors for the AMA Expo West in Pomona this week. Are you going to have any kind of a presence there? Be great to have the store there to pick up a quick build plane and / or flying supplies!

PaulG - I didn't see FliteTest itself being there, but AMain Hobbies, which is the distributor that FliteTest has been working with lately, is going to have a booth. I'm guessing they might have some things for sale through AMain.

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
I was there yesterday, and there was no Flite Test booth or table, BUT: Flite Test sponsored a big race/combat flight between NASA and Scaled Composites by donating a BUNCH of Bloody Wonder kits! It was awesome to see a little slice of Flite Fest out there. ;)

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Hope you have some more fun! Not likely gonna make it back today myself.

I'm kicking myself a little now though....looking at the two broken props on my Legacy ... I COULD'VE BOUGHT PROPS! XD

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I was there yesterday, and there was no Flite Test booth or table, BUT: Flite Test sponsored a big race/combat flight between NASA and Scaled Composites by donating a BUNCH of Bloody Wonder kits! It was awesome to see a little slice of Flite Fest out there. ;)

Great video, thanks for sharing.