AMA words on FAA registration

FliteTime

Any tech savvy people out there find some sort of tweet or hashtag thingy that can be used to reach the masses?

What is exacttarget dot com anyway? Can you put up a link that goes to the AMA directly?

Last edited:

BlackSheep1

I heard the podcast today and I am still trying to figure out why the FAA said that by flying FPV is illegal? does anyone have a clue? if so please enlighten me.
Thanks,
:cool:

The Alpine Ace

I heard the podcast today and I am still trying to figure out why the FAA said that by flying FPV is illegal? does anyone have a clue? if so please enlighten me.
Thanks,
:cool:

I think it has something to do with if you lose your signal you are then unable to operate your aircraft (and therefore might crash it into a basketfull of harmless puppies...killing them all)
or...
they're just poking us with a regulation-stick to make us angry.

I don't know, both have the same amount of logic, it's still up in the air for me... 50/50 I guess.

BlackSheep1

Now if that is the case what if the FPV Signal is fed directly to a 15.5" monitor? of which I'm thinking of doing..since the goggles are out of my price range.

bhursey

The Geeky Pilot
According to the ama the faa is OK with us if we are members of ama and follow the safety cod and part of that is the fpv guidelines doc 550.