Amazing Hunting!

SirCole

So, I went hunting last weekend, with my dad. We both had gotten our first deer, and my dad still had one tag to fill. So we decided to fool around a little. There was a light breeze so my dad brought out his plane and I got my Glider. We attatched my little flight camara and a laptop in the vehicle. My dad towed me up high then he landed and I slowly came low and scanned thuroly over the trees and bushes, To see if there were any animals in them. We never got anything doing that. But it was just so much fun. Hopefully we will try it again with greater sucess sometime!

NickRehm

Hahha good story :)

I fly at this hunting reserve sometimes with lots of open fields and my dad always fools around and tells me to mount a 22 on one of my planes and help him out a bit when he hunts lol

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
That's funny, I told my brother that I was getting into FPV and he said, "awesome, we can take it hunting and look for deer".

PaulT

Mentor
It's always fun and games until someone looses an eye! Then it's called skeet shooting.!.!.!:eek:
Totally illegal up here in Canada as is using a real plane to spot game.
Not that it has stopped people from going "hmmmm I wonder if ....!"

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
It's always fun and games until someone looses an eye! Then it's called skeet shooting.!.!.!:eek:
LOL! How about RC planes? lol

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
What?!?!? Skeet shooting is illegal in Canadia? :)