Amazon Lipo Battery Shipping Failure

randyrls

Randy
I couldn't get a Lipo battery from my Local Hobby Shop, so I ordered it thru Amazon. Got it yesterday. Came in a box with NO PACKING! I guess that crosses them off my list for batteries.... I did a quick search for "amazon truck fire" and found several instances.

luvmy40

Elite member
I've had good luck with buying LiPos on ebay. The last 4 3s Tattu 1300ah I got were well packaged, delivered quickly and priced competetively from a US based distributor. No slow boat from China.

I have a couple coming from Amazon, scheduled for delivery today. I hope they are GTG, I need them for tonight.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
I've had good luck with buying LiPos on ebay. The last 4 3s Tattu 1300ah I got were well packaged, delivered quickly and priced competetively from a US based distributor. No slow boat from China.

I have a couple coming from Amazon, scheduled for delivery today. I hope they are GTG, I need them for tonight.
If you are in the lower northern parts of the states buy your Lipos from RDQ. They are a amazing to work with, and if you need to return something/get an exchange they cover all costs.