• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Amazon Pay

flyin201

Every year around the holidays I end up with several hundred dollars worth of Amazon gift cards. I would love to be able to put that towards Flite Test purchases but I don’t think the new store has an option for Amazon Pay anymore. Could this be added in the future?

Emmm, dude I would not even call it a problem to be honest. I mean, having a several hundred dollars in gift cards for Amazon, that is really awesome dude! Yeah, the fact that you cannot put them towards some other purchases, ain't the best thing, however this ain't a problem, at all! I would be thankfull to be having this kind of problems :D . However, I am really thankful to get tons of discount coupons from Honey. I actually started using it after I read this review https://arrestyourdebt.com/honey-reviews/. I had no idea about this app and their services, however after I read that, I started to use it on a constant base, and I am getting all of the best deals.

Last edited:

2jujube7

Wish I had that problem too. :D But in all seriousness, there are a few things you can do. Check out the thread "Cutting foam sheets with a needle." If you build a needle CNC machine, then you can cut out all of the planes you want for free. Also, try getting some EDFs from amazon that you could use for a FT Viggen or another EDF on the FT forum. Or, alternatively, find some head tracking FPV gear to feel like you are flying in a real plane. Just a few suggestions.

Wish I had that problem too. :D But in all seriousness, there are a few things you can do. Check out the thread "Cutting foam sheets with a needle." If you build a needle CNC machine, then you can cut out all of the planes you want for free. Also, try getting some EDFs from amazon that you could use for a FT Viggen or another EDF on the FT forum. Or, alternatively, find some head tracking FPV gear to feel like you are flying in a real plane. Just a few suggestions.
Like these EDFs I got from Amazon $53 for two of them, had to wait a bit but they seem like they are pretty decent, put them in my L-39s
AF50322A-P1 RC EDF Ducted Fan Plus ADF50-300L PLUS 5800KV w/ Brushless Motor 8 Fan Rotors 50mm Duted Housing Power System for RC Jet; 1pcs or 2pcs for choice (AF50322A *2pcs)