Amazon Pay

flyin201

Every year around the holidays I end up with several hundred dollars worth of Amazon gift cards. I would love to be able to put that towards Flite Test purchases but I don’t think the new store has an option for Amazon Pay anymore. Could this be added in the future?

2jujube7

Wish I had that problem too. :D But in all seriousness, there are a few things you can do. Check out the thread "Cutting foam sheets with a needle." If you build a needle CNC machine, then you can cut out all of the planes you want for free. Also, try getting some EDFs from amazon that you could use for a FT Viggen or another EDF on the FT forum. Or, alternatively, find some head tracking FPV gear to feel like you are flying in a real plane. Just a few suggestions.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Wish I had that problem too. :D But in all seriousness, there are a few things you can do. Check out the thread "Cutting foam sheets with a needle." If you build a needle CNC machine, then you can cut out all of the planes you want for free. Also, try getting some EDFs from amazon that you could use for a FT Viggen or another EDF on the FT forum. Or, alternatively, find some head tracking FPV gear to feel like you are flying in a real plane. Just a few suggestions.
Like these EDFs I got from Amazon $53 for two of them, had to wait a bit but they seem like they are pretty decent, put them in my L-39s
AF50322A-P1 RC EDF Ducted Fan Plus ADF50-300L PLUS 5800KV w/ Brushless Motor 8 Fan Rotors 50mm Duted Housing Power System for RC Jet; 1pcs or 2pcs for choice (AF50322A *2pcs)