AMP 2.6 help!!

kwebersole

So i have had my 3dr Apm 2.6 up and running nicely on my tricopter and everything was working fine (rtl,loiter,arco,everything) and i pulled all my electronics, from that frame and put them on another 3d printed frame. Armed it to check motor dir. and after a few times arming it, it stopped arming. So i took it and plugged it in to my PC and it would not find the board, even under Device Manager i couldn't find it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and mission planner, tried a different computer and a ton of different usb cables and ports. Also tried 3d radios and still nothing. So my question is do all $160 boards last 3 months?

kwebersole

Should also add the board powers up fine, but, the tx&rx lights do NOT come on. Oh and i do have 3.3v from the regulator.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
When you use the 3DR telemetry radios, do their LEDs change from the blinking to the solid mode indicating they are connected to each other? Does your computer see the 3DR radio over USB?

kwebersole

Yes it goes solid, and i can find them under device manager and download data from them, but nothing from the board

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
It should work fine with both powered up, but yeah, you can only connect with one. I have had the telemetry radio plugged into the flight board, with only USB powering it, and it's been fine.

I don't know what else to suggest. You might try reflashing the software over USB. I think 3.2 of arduplane/copter is the latest. If that doesn't work, you might need to call 3DR support or go on the diydrones or apmforums...

kwebersole

I am only using one at a time, neither one works, cant connect through terminal to reset the eprom. And cant reflash it either, its like the board isn't even there