An attempt at aerial photography

Carbon

Elemental Madness
well, I used my flip slide HD and tried to use some stills, but they turned out pretty grainy. The flip is great for tripod use, but doesn't work well with any movement.
I want something that will give a better shot, but I can't afford a gopro right now!'

Anyway, enjoy:
Untitled 0 00 56-17.jpg

Untitled 0 01 47-02.jpg

Untitled 0 02 52-21.jpg

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Nah, still looks cool! I'm mad at where I live because colors everywhere seem washed out - mainly because of the dust that accumulates... so cameras capture ugly unsaturated photos. I wonder how a GoPro would work here. The GoPro saturates the image to get richer color.

Carbon

Elemental Madness
I use microsoft picture manager's "auto correct" function and it usually saturates it and darkens out any bleaching. I actually have had good results with better cameras.
Thanks!
Ben

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I use microsoft picture manager's "auto correct" function and it usually saturates it and darkens out any bleaching. I actually have had good results with better cameras.
Thanks!
Ben

Oh, I can do that for sure, but it's not the same thing - it's not really unsaturation, it's the dust in the air that makes pictures look grayish and dead. I'll upload some samples later.

I've found the tool Shadows/Highlights in Photoshop to be very useful. Curves, Levels, and Hue/Saturation are other tools I always use.