An Old Fart, venturing into the final frontier of RC!

PoorManRC

Master member
I use both white and brown gorilla glue - generally speaking I use the white when I want it to foam out less, and the brown when I do want some foaming action. But they will both work just fine to hold foam together.

Awesome thank you!!! (y)(y) I might throw together a Nutball tonight, just to have something to freak out my Cat with!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

d8veh

Elite member
I might throw together a Nutball tonight, just to have something to freak out my Cat with!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you're a cat lover, you've just gone up in my esteem. Unfortunately my cat is now missing for 4 days. I can't sleep worrying what's happened to him. He never goes far and has never stayed out more than 24 hours before, and that was years ago. He's now 14 years old, but still healthy and active. He likes to sit on my lap when i'm trying to build aeroplanes:

henry.jpg

PoorManRC

Master member
Yup, I'm a lover of Cats! And Dogs!

20181107_111124.jpg

Here's my GINORMOUS Maine Coon, Gizmo!! He's a goofy, 7 Month old, 14 POUND Kitten!!!!!

I Pray that your little Guy comes home soon, and Safe.

tradmedic

I love the ease of hot glue, but had two things that drive me to start playing with Gorilla glue in about half of the assembly of scratch builds: 1) I have a hard time getting close to the FT guys dry weights for any given model, and found I was often tail heavy. Using gorilla glue as much as possible aft of the CofG helped the tail heavy thing, so I used it in combination with hot glue for the rest of the build. The second issue has to do with being Canadian, and hot glue having a severe dislike of negative temperatures. Here again, I find that gorilla glue on structural points and hot glue the reinforcements seems to stand up better than hot glue alone.