Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Another Durafly!

I can't wait to fly this puppy.

1488975_10154970655810416_23115875559324145_n.jpg

bstanley72

The EFX is a rocket, hang on!

Luckily it flies slow as well. It glides forever, so you'll need some runway to land, or spoilerons, or both!

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I'm tempted to change the aileron setup since I have the 6ch rx in there.

Yes the hanger has exploded over the last 1/4 of this year.

I love scratch building but foamies are so awesome when I just want to get out and fly ;)

oops.jpg

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
The EFX sure is a nice plane i love durafly. But i have heard many bad crashes happen do to bad servos. I cant believe that coming from durafly but keep a eye on them. Hope she treats you well

Christopher14

Driftin' with the wind...
The 4s test sounded like the motor in my DTFB Voodoo.:) And yes, that screaming noise the prop makes does hurt your ears.

bstanley72

The EFX really is a lot of bang for the buck. I wish the FT crew would do a review on it. Maybe end up with some pylon racing with the flappy dues. The potential for carnage would be great!

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Nice Andre, As you can imagine I really like the P40, I hope you post a video :p

You bet I did a quick flight the other day but most of my 1S's were under charged.

More to come as I come to terms with the plane and AS3X :)

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
The EFX really is a lot of bang for the buck. I wish the FT crew would do a review on it. Maybe end up with some pylon racing with the flappy dues. The potential for carnage would be great!

Once I get it all setup I'll do a full review as well.

Winds were way to high today for me to even consider it.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
So cold but was so tired of not flying.

The EFX does handle the wind well but numb fingers are a bad thing.

IMG_2520.jpg